Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

10 year plan

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
This list was about material things in life. Other thought are very deep and I thank you guys for sharing. Not my intent to pry on those subjects. Please keep sharing though as those are very important lessons. 🙏

Gotcha. I don't have one then.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
53C16ABF-08E2-4899-BBB2-9395A3A85C45.jpeg

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
The previous posts have gotten a lot deeper and contain great knowledge and wisdom, thanks for sharing.

Dave, what I've always read about doing is yes make the long term (10 year) goals but also then think about the steps required to meet them and list those as short term or intermediate goals. That way you get more positive feedback as you progress and also more help in realizing if you're on track or not. Finally the long term goals should be fluid because life changes.

My plan for 2021 was enjoy life as much as possible. That got chit on. 2022 was just pay out of debt and make money in the market. that got chit on. 2023 is enjoy my 22 purchase Ohio property (see what i did there?) and pay off the house...invest when i have the balls to open a 401k statement again.

As with others- the enjoy more, worry less (but be financially responsible) is the theme

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails