Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Woohoo

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Now this is a place I can add some information lol..... Here's my toy......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401299179.868790.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401299216.087006.jpg

1997 Triton TR21 1999 Merc 225 EFI 74 mph (GPS) @ 5800 rpm....... As long as it stays right side up it's all good..... lol

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Bass fishing is my addiction and if I could do it year round I'd probably wouldn't hunt as much hahaha

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
J,
I'm in the market for an new elect motor for my pontoon boat. Looking at Minn kota.
Any suggestions on mf or best prices to purchase from?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
J,
I'm in the market for an new elect motor for my pontoon boat. Looking at Minn kota.
Any suggestions on mf or best prices to purchase from?

Jim, minkota or motor guide make good products and you end up with the opinions like Chevy vs ford.... Just get a 24v and the biggest that you can afford.... 80 lb thrust minimum is my opinion.... Should move the barge around pretty good even on windy days..... Don't skimp on batteries either... 32 series interstate in my boat..... Heavy duty all day power.....

Jake, kaiser fished off of my boat last summer although we didn't do that good we still had a great time.... Zach will have a like item here in the near future lol..... It's an addiction that's for sure....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nice boat, J!

Mine currently needs a bath. A few days of tipping jigs with bits of nightcrawler is hard on 'em. :) It might be dirty, but dang if that thing hasn't boated a ton of fish the last three trips!