Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wire Haired Dauchund

You said that right. I'm glad he's sorta little....when he takes off on a trail, you better be ready! He's fast for sure.
One thing I regret is not continuing to train and try to get on tracks this past season with Sadie. She only got on the one track the year before, Allen's deer, and marched right along right to it. Nothing felt better in that moment. She still has that look and turns her head any time someone says "Deer", I just need to give her the opportunity again.

Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I just seen Randy at Linns Processing. (I was collecting deer feet for tracking). Was supposed to track his grandson's deer and they decided to go grid search one more time and just happened to find it.
Nice. I'm hoping he gets caught up on some of our deer heads soon I've been on him pretty hard he's still got a few from. 2020. We have prolly taken him 20 plus heads in the last 4 years he was just a 7 month turn around when I first used him. I like him i always kick back and drink a beer or 2 when im there. but I've told him he's gonna loose some business if he doesn't get to it.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Nice. I'm hoping he gets caught up on some of our deer heads soon I've been on him pretty hard he's still got a few from. 2020. We have prolly taken him 20 plus heads in the last 4 years he was just a 7 month turn around when I first used him. I like him i always kick back and drink a beer or 2 when im there. but I've told him he's gonna loose some business if he doesn't get to it.
Don't blame you there for a minute! A year is too long.

Reactions: Big_Holla

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20221220_203826.jpg

Got a few deer feet for laying trails today...