Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WIN: Custon Team Outlaw Outdoors Turkey Call.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hell yeah! That's a great idea.

I plan to do it with gear and other things that come across the desk.. Not that it's flooding in. lmao But if we get things I occasionally want to send them on down the line to our members.. I think this is a fair, fun and productive way for that to happen.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Awesome idea, Joe. One thing... I think you better get ahold of Skeeter Creek Outdoors and buy some more arrows... otherwise you're gonna be making a lot of 80-yard walks. lmao

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
It is weird how they find out. Last year when the fire dept. had their gun raffle I sold tickets through the forums and people was paying for them through paypal. I got an email one day saying my paypal account was suspended and would not be reinstated until all post where changed and had all remarks about paypal taken out. You cannot use paypal for raffles or to purchase firearms. I was breaking two rules with one shot.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
OK FOLKS..

here is the deal.. This is not a raffle.. But rather a product giveaway. I must be careful of Ohio gaming laws. And internet raffles are against the law.. So this is a giveaway.. In the TOO store there will be two products tat you can purchase.

1. For 1 dollar you can increase your stored PM limit by 10 messages.
2. For 5 dollars you can get 60 additional messages that can be stored.

For anyone making an increased PM limit purchase between 1/12/12 and 2/18/12 You will be allowed to pick a grid number from the below sheet and i will write your name on it. 1 grid square for 10 PM increase purchase.. Or 6 squares for $5 PM increase purchase....

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Made payment.

Squares chosen.
4-4
4-5
5-4
5-5
2-2
2-7