Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wife got it

Big H

Medina
Kristi just got diagnosed with Covid. She said it feels like a bad cold, although she has lost her sense of taste and smell. I got tested and am negative. But I was told I need to work from home for the next two weeks.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Hoping for a speedy recovery. If you are in the same household, you will get it…can’t be helped. Everyone that I know that got it ended up with the entire household infected. It may take a week or more for the symptoms to manifest.

Reactions: Big H

Snyder10

Hoping for a speedy recovery. If you are in the same household, you will get it…can’t be helped. Everyone that I know that got it ended up with the entire household infected. It may take a week or more for the symptoms to manifest.
Nothing is guaranteed with this BS. I know many (including my household) that didnt get it with someone infected.

Load up that zinc, c, & d3. Hope she gets well soon.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Nothing is guaranteed with this BS. I know many (including my household) that didnt get it with someone infected.

Load up that zinc, c, & d3. Hope she gets well soon.
A friends family all got it when the wife (who is a nurse) got it. She was the only one that showed symptoms. All four people in the house tested positive but had zero symptoms. The only reason they all got tested was because their jobs required them to because of the close contact. The wife even quarantined herself to the bedroom and had food put by the doorway on a tray. The family sprayed Lysol around the doorway and wore rubber gloves when touching the plates/utensils, etc. It didn’t help, somehow they were all infected. Hope Big H doesn’t get it but as contagious as this thing is, and living under the same roof, I’d be surprised if the household didn’t come down with it. Just my opinion, but we all know what they say about opinions.

Reactions: Big H

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A friends family all got it when the wife (who is a nurse) got it. She was the only one that showed symptoms. All four people in the house tested positive but had zero symptoms. The only reason they all got tested was because their jobs required them to because of the close contact. The wife even quarantined herself to the bedroom and had food put by the doorway on a tray. The family sprayed Lysol around the doorway and wore rubber gloves when touching the plates/utensils, etc. It didn’t help, somehow they were all infected. Hope Big H doesn’t get it but as contagious as this thing is, and living under the same roof, I’d be surprised if the household didn’t come down with it. Just my opinion, but we all know what they say about opinions.

A neighbor who is a home health nurse and is vaccinated recently got it. She found out because she had a mild fever and got tested as a precaution. The husband and all 4 kids had it also. I spoke to the husband yesterday at the end of the driveway and he said "If they didn't test and tell me it was covid I would've just thought it was a cold."

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Kristi just got diagnosed with Covid. She said it feels like a bad cold, although she has lost her sense of taste and smell. I got tested and am negative. But I was told I need to work from home for the next two weeks.

Hoping it stays mild and you guys have a speedy recovery

Reactions: Big H and Sgt Fury