Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's in your cup?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Filthy McNasty Russian Imperial Stout.
Too early?

IMG_20220128_141445057.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As my taste for bourbon grows, so does my collection of accessories. I tried the stones and I don't like them and much prefer ice. There's something satisfying about swilling a round ball of ice in a glass or Yeti lowball. The Noble Oak that I shared last week has ry grown on me, especially with ginger ale.

Screenshot_20220128-182102_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
As my taste for bourbon grows, so does my collection of accessories. I tried the rocks and I don't like them and much prefer ice. There's something satisfying about swilling a round ball of ice in a glass or Yeti lowball. The Noble Oak that I shared last week has ry grown on me, especially with ginger ale.

View attachment 144841
I’ve got a few sets in my freezer….the bigger ones are much better than the smaller ones…I know, that’s what she said!😂 Just make sure your glass is big enough or the ice ball will only seat half way down and there will be an air pocket under the ice…and that’s less room for the bourbon.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
As my taste for bourbon grows, so does my collection of accessories. I tried the stones and I don't like them and much prefer ice. There's something satisfying about swilling a round ball of ice in a glass or Yeti lowball. The Noble Oak that I shared last week has ry grown on me, especially with ginger ale.

View attachment 144841
I have a couple, they’re my go too for ice… When I remember 😂

Reactions: Mike and JARHEAD