Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I was gonna guess Brazil nuts
😂

neil-de-grasse-tyson-wheel-of-science-episodes.gif

PSE13

Shelby
Absolutely! I do as much as I can with him! Although I’m still young I could use some of his energy 🤣
You are learning quick. Nothing better in the world. Just spend the time with them. You will never regret spending time with your kids and influencing them in positive ways. Never heard anyone on their death bed say "wish I didn't spend so much time with my kids." 😀

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
@hunna771 Big shout out goes to this fella. Found a post on Facecrook that deserves a bit of recognition. Great Job Hunter!

So i just wanted to say 6 days ago i had asked if anyone had any old clothes that they can’t fit anymore that i could buy off of them for cheaper then what they would be new. I don’t have a big budget for clothes right now so I figured what better to do then ask my fellow hunters and i had over 80+ people who were willing to help out a young hunter. So i am very thankful for everyone who reached out to me and commented trying to help me out. I have been keeping in touch with Hunter Hayes about some clothes he had that he doesn’t want anymore. So today before i had to go to work i stopped by and picked them up and am so thankful i finally had some clothes to go hunting in, i got off work and got home to try them on and noticed they had tags on them. Hunter had given me a full outfit to wear for hunting that were all brand new, so i just wanted to make this post and say thank you hunter it is very much appreciated for the outfit for hunting and i will dedicate my first deer to you. Also thank you to everyone who helped me out it just goes to show how great the hunting community is.

Again... Good On You Hunter. You Deserve A Standing O Young Man! 👏 👏👏

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
@hunna771 Big shout out goes to this fella. Found a post on Facecrook that deserves a bit of recognition. Great Job Hunter!

So i just wanted to say 6 days ago i had asked if anyone had any old clothes that they can’t fit anymore that i could buy off of them for cheaper then what they would be new. I don’t have a big budget for clothes right now so I figured what better to do then ask my fellow hunters and i had over 80+ people who were willing to help out a young hunter. So i am very thankful for everyone who reached out to me and commented trying to help me out. I have been keeping in touch with Hunter Hayes about some clothes he had that he doesn’t want anymore. So today before i had to go to work i stopped by and picked them up and am so thankful i finally had some clothes to go hunting in, i got off work and got home to try them on and noticed they had tags on them. Hunter had given me a full outfit to wear for hunting that were all brand new, so i just wanted to make this post and say thank you hunter it is very much appreciated for the outfit for hunting and i will dedicate my first deer to you. Also thank you to everyone who helped me out it just goes to show how great the hunting community is.

Again... Good On You Hunter. You Deserve A Standing O Young Man! 👏 👏👏
Don't let Hunter fool you, he's an asshole...:ROFLMAO:

TinyTucky

The Flatlands
Definitely didn’t do it for any type of recognition or anything like that, I just know if my ole man or his buddies didn’t give me any hand me down camo etc I wouldn’t be where I am today I’m sure. Gotta keep the next generation in the woods and if spending a little money on camo clothes for a kid is what it takes so be it.

And for once @OhioWhiteTails is right, I am an asshole 😂😂😂