Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Isaacorps

Columbus
Finally finished up my first euro mount I started over a year ago
012D6A39-8FAD-4388-B626-63D81A45C2D7.jpeg
3934B23F-07A5-457B-BE6F-4EDFF08C9374.jpeg

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Awesome man! You still keeping your spot?

BIL has 2 in electric in his name that will always be. One is his and one mine. Our yearly group expanded a few years ago with another buddy who has a 5th wheel. I was best setup for off-grid so I was in the back 40 the last 3yrs in my name after the expansion but didn't renew this January but I ain't complaining. Was nice to show up with only a bag, bedding and beer this year! But, it was nice to have campers at both ends to help keep coolers full, tools and toilets if needed lmao.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Awesome Bowkills!

I just got my team roster for fall soccer. The school district talked me in to being a head coach for my daughters 6u soccer team. Wish me luck. LOL

Reactions: MoonLab

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
@xbowguy Rick I tried to get your attention but you were in the zone hauling them apples 😆
View attachment 84789
That is awesome my apologies but I'm on a mission today there was 11 bags of corn and three bags of apples in that truck I work six hours this morning I'm off about 8 then I got to go back in and do a double... that's good shit brother thanks for bringing a grin on my face I needed that

Isaacorps

Columbus
That is awesome my apologies but I'm on a mission today there was 11 bags of corn and three bags of apples in that truck I work six hours this morning I'm off about 8 then I got to go back in and do a double... that's good shit brother thanks for bringing a grin on my face I needed that
No worries! I got a kick out of seeing it was you. First saw the sticker, recognized the truck, and the sacks in the back were the dead giveaway! Get some some rest buddy...

Reactions: xbowguy