Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

Isaacorps

Columbus
EE2CAE17-0161-448A-A01C-690CE6620BAC.jpeg

@Jackalope

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
What’s good? Last Friday I had my kidney stone and first stent removed then this past Tuesday had the second stent removed....first one I was under anesthesia...second one was the old pull on the two black strings coming out of your dick while you’re wide awake trick! Now it’s saturday and I’m in Ohio with four weeks of vacation to burn!! Life is good!

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Had a great weekend. My 40th Birthday was two Friday's ago. My spidey senses were tingling a bit. Last night after trick or treat, my buddy had a party. I thought maybe they were gonna do some surprise shit. They didn't, so I let my guard down and drank a bit. Fast forward to today. We had a "family reunion" to attend to. I had no clue, was just ready to visit with my cousins, when all of a sudden I pull up to park and see Nate out on Main Street, trying to hide when he seen me. Ahh, you mother..... So, I go inside the door and sure enough, there are all my family and friends laying in wait to surprise me. It was pretty dang awesome. I had a great time and was pretty speechless. Honestly, 4 years ago I didn't think I'd see 40. In these last 4 years, I've become a better father, husband, brother, son, and hopefully a better friend. Im lucky to have such a great wife and two great kids who planned this for me. My friends are all honest to goodness great people who i would trust my life to. To top it off, my boy's gift to me was two tickets for him and I to attend the Michigan/Indiana game in a few weeks. It'll be his first game at the Big House, and Im just thrilled to get to go with him. Anyway, it was TOO GOOD of a day