Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's good TOO?

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Nathan, was the tank pretty full? Seems they only go after just fill them up... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][/QUOTE]

No fortunately when I was going to stop for gas I only had $12 in my wallet so I was at only a 1/4 tank

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nathan, was the tank pretty full? Seems they only go after just fill them up... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No fortunately when I was going to stop for gas I only had $12 in my wallet so I was at only a 1/4 tank[/QUOTE]

I’ve never been that lucky lmao... Usually just filled up or around 3/4’s of a tank lol

On my buddy’s Silverado and ranger we we just pulled the bed and did the pumps and some other things that were needed. Was actually easier lol

twireman

Kingston, OH
Just toured the USS North Carolina. Having a living 94 year old grandfather that was in the navy during WWII this really hit home for me.... truly taken back at and bone chilling experience.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good stuff Jesse.

Been sponsoring a race car for about 10yrs. Driver/owner parked his car this year and is running a truck at Waynesfield. He said he wants all his sponsors to have a shot behind the wheel. Tonight is my turn. Missed the hot laps due to an electrical issue. Put in my first laps in the heat race. Started 7th. Finished 3rd after 8 laps. On to the feature now. 15 laps to learn more and get some additional experience. I'd be thrilled with a mid pack finish and clean race. Don't want to damage his car, another car, or myself. This is a freaking blast!