Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
sous vide/seared venison loin finished with beef fat aioli and truffle salt, grilled fresh picked green beans, mashed russets toped with liquid heaven, a.k.a., Chanterelle mushroom gravy.

View attachment 106388

Your presentation is award winning each and every time and every damn time you smother a pile of mashed taters with that gravy I swear my junk moves! I swear to God it does( in Donnie Baker voice ....😎🤟🏻

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Your presentation is award winning each and every time and every damn time you smother a pile of mashed taters with that gravy I swear my junk moves! I swear to God it does( in Donnie Baker voice ....😎🤟🏻
8F8C901D-69A4-417F-BF32-16539B23D237.jpeg

Reactions: finelyshedded

Jamie

Ohio

I have to state for the record that I "liked" your post with much trepidation. I appreciate the compliment very much, but considering this bizarre admission of your arousal from just seeing a picture of it, I'll be sure to never serve you this dish for fear of the repercussions. :oops:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have to state for the record that I "liked" your post with much trepidation. I appreciate the compliment very much, but considering this bizarre admission of your arousal from just seeing a picture of it, I'll be sure to never serve you this dish for fear of the repercussions. :oops:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Serve that too me, I’ll give ya a hearty thanks Jamie, slap on the back and then drink your vodka.... 😂🥃😂