Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Something different tonight.
20200526_202239.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Corn Fritters go great with fresh sausage or bacon but I prefer sausage on the side. Butter em up and drizzle your favorite warmed up maple syrup over them. Though it costs much more I don’t use anything but the real natural syrup these days. The corn syrup filler types like Log Cabin and Mrs.BW and such just don’t cut it for me anymore. ENJOY!

BTW, I also prefer using frozen corn like Birdseye and such and just microwave the bag as instructed but like just 1/4 to 1/2 of the time to just get it thawed enough to add in the mixture.

If you do try EM please post up your thoughts and share some feedback. 👍🏻

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Gotta get back on the straight and narrow around these parts when it comes to diet. The quarantine had it's way with our routine and our health has suffered a little with not sleeping as well, energy swings, and weight gain. This is effectively the meal plan for June. Meat and veggies. I had grilled pineapple for dessert. I ate too much, but when it's this kind of food, that's no big deal.
IMG_20200528_193016_765.jpg
20200528_212503.jpg

Bowkills

Nw oh
Gotta get back on the straight and narrow around these parts when it comes to diet. The quarantine had it's way with our routine and our health has suffered a little with not sleeping as well, energy swings, and weight gain. This is effectively the meal plan for June. Meat and veggies. I had grilled pineapple for dessert. I ate too much, but when it's this kind of food, that's no big deal. View attachment 102433View attachment 102432
I went like 2 1/2 weeks without eating a colored vegetable as a side in a meal. Broccoli tasted soooooo good. That meatloaf looks killer.

Jamie

Ohio
I staged the bacon pic. This pizza doesn’t need bacon any more than that beautiful salad of yours. Still, bacon or sausage on these pies wouldn’t hurt 👍🏻

Reactions: xbowguy