Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Floki

Made this last week on the grill.The mushrooms OMG. A egg over each some smoked paprika. Garlic,salt pepper big Gob of butter and some three cheese wrapped in foil no flip.
81EDCF71-9AD7-43EA-8FB1-7051489EDBE3.jpeg
5DB5C0A1-6F89-47EC-A02C-B1B144B536E5.jpeg
I’m telling ya what. Probably one of the best recipes me and Budweiser have pulled together in a while.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well got home and Hunter had supper ready. If you read my live from Louisiana thread, you know hunter killed a hog behind the house. Anyway, Hunter has grilled the backstraps and lions wrapped in bacon. Mom cooked some pasta to go with it. Forgot to take a pic and there were no leftovers.

Fletch

Supporting Member
trap and relocate a problem bear who doesn't fear humans and then somebody else might really get hurt. it's costly, and the bear just becomes somebody else's problem. killing the bear is the right thing to do. who here wouldn't kill an uninvited racoon for raiding their garage? no different, except for a bear can easily kill you and a coon can't. best solution is to have more bear hunting where bears need killed, but asswipe politicians and retarded bunny huggers tend to stand in the way of that sometimes.
View attachment 107403View attachment 107404
Wife wanted chili and I wanted bean soup...so I made both. Just had a bowl of the soup and all I can say is that my dad would’ve given me the thumbs up! He loved making bean soup and deer stew.👍😊
Damn... Can't go wrong with either... So gotta have both....

Reactions: Sgt Fury