Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What size boat

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Exactly what I was thinking of getting on it. On the quote they gave me that is what I had them include. It was an 80. Is it worth getting the one that links to your fish finder?
I‘d say yes, For what I’d use it for. For you that’s a good question. Do your homework and you’ll answer that question.
80lb 24v will do you just fine. On a rough day on the water you’ll really be glad you have it. The only advantage of the linking is you an stay on your waypoints. For a tournament fisherman, that’s money in the bank....

I‘d say yes, For what I’d use it for. For you that’s a good question. Do your homework and you’ll answer that question.
80lb 24v will do you just fine. On a rough day on the water you’ll really be glad you have it. The only advantage of the linking is you an stay on your waypoints. For a tournament fisherman, that’s money in the bank....

Not sure if I need it but in the grand scheme of what I am paying it really isn't that much. Might be nice.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not sure if I need it but in the grand scheme of what I am paying it really isn't that much. Might be nice.
I think you’ll be happy with it once you get the hang of it. Have a couple buddies who have it and they love it....
My current one is a motorguide and if for some reason it goes belly up, I’ll get a 24v ultrex....

Reactions: cspot