Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What happened???

Big Weff

Athens
I was just reading a thread by at1010 about the game warden who was shot in Ohio and as I switched to the second page... it vanished. I looked around in it appears to be gone without a trace? It was pretty interesting reading the different perspectives and was just hoping to get caught up. @Jackalope?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was just reading a thread by at1010 about the game warden who was shot in Ohio and as I switched to the second page... it vanished. I looked around in it appears to be gone without a trace? It was pretty interesting reading the different perspectives and was just hoping to get caught up. @Jackalope?
The OP has the ability too delete his thread, if I remember right. I doubt it was deleted by a owner/mod....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
How does OP delete thread?
If you go to a thread you started, there might be a delete button at the bottom of the original thread post.

Well, I just went and looked at one of my recent posts and you couldn’t dele it. So I must be remembering wrong, or just plain old full of shit 😂

Reactions: OO2

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Sorry guys I asked it to be deleted by @bowhunter1023 and he was kind enough to allow it.

I felt it took a slight turn off course (which I apologized about) and there is another thread discussing the topic already. I felt best for it to be deleted and left alone.

I have the best intentions as a memebr here and don’t want to offend anyone, even if it wasn’t my intention.

You’ll find me in the Habitat threads often!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry guys I asked it to be deleted by @bowhunter1023 and he was kind enough to allow it.

I felt it took a slight turn off course (which I apologized about) and there is another thread discussing the topic already. I felt best for it to be deleted and left alone.

I have the best intentions as a memebr here and don’t want to offend anyone, even if it wasn’t my intention.

You’re good Albert, don’t sweat it buddy...

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro

Dude I commend you...if shit was going sideways, truly off track, then way to step up.