Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What a mess

Jamie

Ohio
yes, it is always fun when you run an arrow from one end of the boiler room to the other. they just cannot cover much ground in 10 seconds. I must respectfully disagree with my publicist that shooting well does NOT ruin a great hunt, but rather lends itself to maximizing recreation. :LOL: no mud, didn't even have to break a sweat dragging heavy deer 75 yards on flat, fairly open ground to my truck. missed the heart by a couple of inches, so I get to eat that, too. I'll concede that it isn't always this painless. speaking of pain, in case any of you forgot how ugly I am there's this.

IMG_3585.JPG

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
yes, it is always fun when you run an arrow from one end of the boiler room to the other. they just cannot cover much ground in 10 seconds. I must respectfully disagree with my publicist that shooting well does NOT ruin a great hunt, but rather lends itself to maximizing recreation. :LOL: no mud, didn't even have to break a sweat dragging heavy deer 75 yards on flat, fairly open ground to my truck. missed the heart by a couple of inches, so I get to eat that, too. I'll concede that it isn't always this painless. speaking of pain, in case any of you forgot how ugly I am there's this.

View attachment 138203
Maybe a smile would make you much more attractive? 😂