Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well it’s official

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
D2E59D37-9DFF-4643-A2A2-9BF20238B16E.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
It's strange... feels like a family member is moving away. I'm not crying, you're crying!

Very happy for you, brother. I hope to follow in your footsteps in about 10-15 years and make the move to either NC or Tn and belly up around some lake.
Mike, don’t wait. Plan and get things into place when you’re getting close too retirement. You won’t regret it.
One little tidbit of advice..... Start unloading stuff laying around the house.... Don’t get into the “I’ll use that someday attitude.... It rarely happens, and if it does? You’ll usually not find it when you want it 😂😂😂

Reactions: Sgt Fury and Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Mike, don’t wait. Plan and get things into place when you’re getting close too retirement. You won’t regret it.
One little tidbit of advice..... Start unloading stuff laying around the house.... Don’t get into the “I’ll use that someday attitude.... It rarely happens, and if it does? You’ll usually not find it when you want it 😂😂😂
Great advice... Went up in my attic the other day and said: OH SHIT.... Tomorrow I'm starting to clean it out... Garage sale?? NOPE... DUMPSTER SALE...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Great advice... Went up in my attic the other day and said: OH SHIT.... Tomorrow I'm starting to clean it out... Garage sale?? NOPE... DUMPSTER SALE...
Damn, those folks were proud of them dumpsters.... I just lined the curb lawn each trash night. I did walk out and help the driver load it all in though 😂
First week I did it he looked at like, WTF man? 😂

Reactions: Fletch

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, closed Monday and it all went without a hitch. Headed back too the house afterwards and put the truck in the garage and headed too Hilton Head for the evening. Headed over too Savannah Tuesday morning and hung out there for the day. Left there and made it to our sons place outside of Columbia SC for dinner and drinks and spent the night there and left this morning for Mocksville. Spent the day cleaning and putting dishes and kitchen stuff away and getting internet hooked up. Busy day and now relaxing with a tumbler of 4 roses bourbon. Getting out bed delivered tomorrow so we’ll have a bed too sleep on and not these cabelas recliner seats 😂 they’re comfortable but they do t replace a comfortable bed 😂
Then back to Ohio this weekend and then the major packing and move. Slowly coming together....