Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well it’s official

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congratulations to you both J! So glad to hear you’ll be much closer to the kids.👍🏻👍🏻

You’ll for sure love the seclusion and I see tons of trees to piss on back there!😎🤗

Fletch

Supporting Member
Very Nice J..... Congrats on the purchase, wishing you and the Mrs. Many years of happiness there....

Congrats J
My wife and I paddled the Roanoke river in North Carolina this year and found the state very friendly
And very welcoming to outdoors people
We where stripper fishing and everyone helped us with baits and locations
The bear sign was unbelievable where we paddled
We also heard and saw turkeys on our trip
So you are moving to a sportsman’s paradise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: "J" and Sgt Fury

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Oh Hell Yea J..... Leave lots of notes for us hopefuls cause I Look forward to getting the chance to experience the DREAM...... LOL
Good luck my friend....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
How much does gravel cost down there ?? lol.

Congrats !!

The drive was put in 20 years ago, average year costs $300 in gravel for each of the 2 homes occupying it.... The other guy who lives there has the equipment too do the maintenance on the drive..... Once we get settled in he wants to have a conversation about rerouting and making it shorter.... I’ll entertain the notion.... See what he has too say and what numbers he’s come up with....

Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, we were supposed too close on the house today. Wednesday around 4 I got a call from the mortgage company saying some of the paperwork had to get redone. One of the problems was the driveway agreement and that the signatures had to be notarized again with the 3 parties. So fast forward they wanted too move the closing to Tuesday. Said push comes to shove they would send a notary to our house for the signatures and then they’d just overnight the paperwork back too the real estate attorney....
Yeah, fugg that. The wife’s current job ends next Friday. We’ll be down Sunday and see you Monday morning. I’m paying for an attorney, I’m sitting down with said attorney for answers too any questions we may have.
My terms this time bitches... We’ll close on the house. Stop by check on it and then we’re heading too Savannah for a day, then over to our sons place Tuesday evening then back too the house Wednesday morning for some deliveries and hookups....
Nothings ever easy 😂