Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Well Boys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I got a large chocolate shake w banana. Started eating it and it was a vanilla shake. Pressed the button and told them they had it wrong and they sent out another one that was right.

They used to do half price on shakes after 8 but not since covid started.
Love their bacon cheeseburger, haven’t tried the shakes or ice cream yet.... Tater tots are good also!!!!!

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Man I love me some Sonic tots. Glad you guys faired well this time. We all get our turn eventually I guess. After Katrina I'd say you've had your share though.

Yeah Katrina changed everything. I had a part of my house standing w a 30’ sailboat in it lol. This year Louisiana has been in the cone 6 times w none being a direct hit(lucky I guess). My life changed significantly after Katrina. I understand what it means to lose it all and not knowing what your future holds. I was 38 so I had time to start over. My parents were in their upper 60’s, I have no idea what they could’ve possibly felt at that time. I reassured them to not worry as I would take care of them. I did and still doing it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He
George went missing...did he take residence in the Wayne? Any updates? I still have the bow string he made me.

He lives in Apple Valley, east of Columbus. Private lake area. He’s got deer in the yard and can fish whenever he wants. Shoots his bows a lot too. I haven’t seen him mention the (WN) in a long time. I don’t even know if he hunts there anymore.

Jamie

Ohio
I saw him Labor day weekend and we had a chat. George is still George. maybe a little George-ier than he used to be. he sure likes to rummage for archery antiques. might be as close as he gets to hunting these days.

Reactions: Sgt Fury and giles

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
He

He lives in Apple Valley, east of Columbus. Private lake area. He’s got deer in the yard and can fish whenever he wants. Shoots his bows a lot too. I haven’t seen him mention the (WN) in a long time. I don’t even know if he hunts there anymore.
i live about 5 minutes from apple valley i remember seeing him on here but have never met him that i know of im sure i have seen him around.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
George went missing...did he take residence in the Wayne? Any updates? I still have the bow string he made me.

I do also, just got some arrows for it last week. Looking forward to shooting more often. Im only about 45 minutes from him. It sure would be nice to finally meet him.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
One of those days down here. @triple_duece is all in it right now.

20201028_191035.jpg