Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wefflers shed thread 2016

Diablo54

Outside
Half the spots you walk you probably stole from me anyway dick weed. You go out to uncle jeans( the place Nissan keys got locked in truck) this year? Went there yesterday and the place was riddled with size 13 boot tracks.

Wasn't me. I started to walk it today with permission from bean. Full of boot tracks.

Big Weff

Athens
I stopped by my parents yesterday and snapped a pic of my dad's findings for the year so far. Almost forgot to post it. uploadfromtaptalk1457560438069.jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Nice pic's Weff. Yes that deer is a HOSS!

Um...you forgot to answer about your wife letting you go shed hunting.......rotflmao...just saying.:smiley_coolpeace:

Big Weff

Athens
Nice pic's Weff. Yes that deer is a HOSS!

Um...you forgot to answer about your wife letting you go shed hunting.......rotflmao...just saying.:smiley_coolpeace:
Rick, I do what I want, when I want. I will say it gets kind of old coming home all excited, shed in hand and she couldn't be more disinterested in my shedscapades. She's to the point now that she will at least pretend to give a shit though. haha

Big Weff

Athens
Found #6 when I wasn't really looking haha. I have some old chicken coops on my property I'm going to tear down and there was some barbed wire strung across the back of them. I was tearing the barbed wire off and just happened to glance down and saw this old chewed up sum bitch under the coop. I figure a critter must have drug it under there. It would have been pretty nice if it wasn't all chewed up.uploadfromtaptalk1458246068093.jpgI pulled it from under the coop for the pic