Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We need more Bobcats?

One of, if not the worst decision of ODNR to allow a bobcat population into this state. :rolleyes:
Deer and Turkey are the "cash cow" of the ODNR and this will certainly destroy both of them.
I know a guy in southern Ohio that owns 600 acres and says he hasn't seen a turkey in over 3 years, since seeing bobcats. :mad:

Bowhunter57

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
One of, if not the worst decision of ODNR to allow a bobcat population into this state. :rolleyes:
Deer and Turkey are the "cash cow" of the ODNR and this will certainly destroy both of them.
I know a guy in southern Ohio that owns 600 acres and says he hasn't seen a turkey in over 3 years, since seeing bobcats. :mad:

Bowhunter57
Wow! Never thought a bobcat could take down a adult deer.

BH57- I am skeptical. Looks like the bobcat is hanging onto the ear of the deer. Not the throat. Hard to tell.
Never the less...at the end of the video, the deer is dead. (n)
This video is more convincing.

I hate all cats...the bigger they are, the bigger my hate is.
I'm with you, 1000%. (y) I won't let a cat cross my property without a bullet in its' head and I have more rabbits, birds and squirrels to show for my efforts. Cats are nature's killing machines, by their own design...fact. That don't mean I gotta have them in my area, killing game animals that I could hunt or breathing my air. :mad: The best way to look at a cat is through a rifle scope! :cool:

Bowhunter57

Stressless

Keene, OH
We've had bobcats and litters on camera here on the local farms here, 900 acres, lousy with turkeys, maybe you want to check your bias prior to application of critical thinking.