Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

We Are Doomed...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
D7E566C9-9701-4B65-ADC5-E6F2AE6547D5.jpeg

Took a screenshot of this from Facebook…..

Fletch

Supporting Member
Bear group already bitching... F-ing retards.. Says they'll be back.. Couple years ago there was a big boar hanging out by a school.. So fish and game put out a culvert trap to relocate bear.. One of the bitches from the bear group went in the trap and shut the door...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I think they should have cuffed her to the inside of the trap, rebaited it with the door opened and left... After all she wanted in..
You missed a golden opportunity Rich. She’s probably one of those “furbie” people. You should’ve dressed up in your crotchless bear outfit and entered the cage with her…..could’ve mauled the shit outta that cooter!😂

Fletch

Supporting Member
You missed a golden opportunity Rich. She’s probably one of those “furbie” people. You should’ve dressed up in your crotchless bear outfit and entered the cage with her…..could’ve mauled the shit outta that cooter!😂
You know.. you might be onto something... Second thought... No way... Have you ever seen pics of these morons...

Tommy g

Nj
Bear group already bitching... F-ing retards.. Says they'll be back.. Couple years ago there was a big boar hanging out by a school.. So fish and game put out a culvert trap to relocate bear.. One of the bitches from the bear group went in the trap and shut the door...

Tommy g

Nj
New Jersey has a bear problem that most people can not comprehend.
Opening day of archery in Sussex on the farm I hunt they cut the corn for silage.
The crop was a total loss and the insurance company paid out. I saw 20 bears in the fields that day.

Fletch

Supporting Member
During the summer while out and about I was seeing at least 3 bears every day... Corn fields and bears are not a good match... They get in the corn and flatten acres at a time...

• Wow
Reactions: Left field