Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Washington county road

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
This made the news up here on the north coast this morning. Called it a warped road and a sink hole, lol, wtf.

Attachments

• C5B40184-BB92-4D21-8C50-9EE20CFCAA44.jpeg
    C5B40184-BB92-4D21-8C50-9EE20CFCAA44.jpeg
    716 KB · Views: 204

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Columbiana and Jefferson county have some of the same issues, route 11 just above East Liverpool has always had issues with mud/hillside slides and have had a few already this spring. Locals just put a band aide over it and kick it down the road for the next time.
It amazes me that they never have he money to fix it right, but have the funds too do it wrong multiple times....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Columbiana and Jefferson county have some of the same issues, route 11 just above East Liverpool has always had issues with mud/hillside slides and have had a few already this spring. Locals just put a band aide over it and kick it down the road for the next time.
It amazes me that they never have he money to fix it right, but have the funds too do it wrong multiple times....
Kinda like the route 57 in orrville. There's potholes out the ass, the road is uneven from semi trucks going through daily, and they spray that junk chip and seal multiple times a year.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Couple places outside of Mingo Junction they’ve sunk I beams into the ground vertically to slow it down...

Saw that on the news when it happened... East Liverpool had the same thing last year, except it took some houses down with it.... Urban renewal so too speak 😂😂😂

This one took out some apartments. I think right now about 30 people are displaced although eventually about 20 of those will be able to go back to their apartments.