Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans of TOO.COM

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
13D6BE81-1BB9-4C9C-A4A9-43660854976D.jpeg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That’s no joke....the alcohol was out of control. Besides basic, I don’t think there was a single day that I didn’t drink.😂 If there was a ribbon for drinking, most of us would’ve had one.

The all-fours scramble up the barrack stairs shitfaced in civies while others are going down in PT uniforms. One 800mg ibuprofen, 4 no-doz and a bottle of water, LETS DO THIS SHIT!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The first couple of years I was in I knew more NCOs on coke than not. Camp Pendleton was wild. A Marine base in Southern California so close to Mexico was a real bad idea [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They didn’t piss test anyone?

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
The first couple of years I was in I knew more NCOs on coke than not. Camp Pendleton was wild. A Marine base in Southern California so close to Mexico was a real bad idea [emoji23]

I’ve heard stories about the 65 year old Mexican hookers. One of my friends told me that there were no women at his base (Arizona in the late 60’s) and said that he would’ve stuck his cock in a rock pile if he thought there was a snake in it.😂

rooster85

Lake County
They didn’t piss test anyone?

Oh yeah, we had lots of piss tests. Lots of guys went to the brig but popping a piss test was the same as a dui. They meant a little time in the brig which most of my friends didn’t mind and time not in the field! Lol. Just like going to AA.

Smawgunner

Athens

I was at 29 Palms...I "heard" about those trips to TiJuana and donkey shows....but I wouldn't know anything about that.

Reactions: Sgt Fury