Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

University of Idaho Murders

The thing that comes to mind with all of this is the length of time between the murders and the actual searches of the homes and vehicle. Not faulting the PD investigation but man that's a lot of time to ditch shit and clean stuff. They pulled him over on his way to Pennsylvania almost a month after so they could get a better look at his hands and face. Heck scratches likely would have just about healed in that amount of time. Hope and pray they get enough evidence to hang him beyond a reasonable doubt though.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Fucked up mess indeed. That attorney is a court appointed for the killer, but was already representing the girls mom for a drug charge AFTER the murders. She has represented the mom in 3 previous cases . I'm surprised the attorney, who is kinda hot looking, didn't try & get out of representing the killer instead. Now, I'm wondering if drugs were ever involved with these killings.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Fucked up mess indeed. That attorney is a court appointed for the killer, but was already representing the girls mom for a drug charge AFTER the murders. She has represented the mom in 3 previous cases . I'm surprised the attorney, who is kinda hot looking, didn't try & get out of representing the killer. Now, I'm wondering if drugs were ever involved with these killings.
Yeah makes you wonder if all kinds of crazy details will come out during the trial . Like maybe a crazy plot twist or something . Still a shitty situation regardless but it's crazy sometimes how cases take a wide left turn .

Reactions: finelyshedded

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fucked up mess indeed. That attorney is a court appointed for the killer, but was already representing the girls mom for a drug charge AFTER the murders. She has represented the mom in 3 previous cases . I'm surprised the attorney, who is kinda hot looking, didn't try & get out of representing the killer instead. Now, I'm wondering if drugs were ever involved with these killings.
Well, let’s put it into perspective. Be on a low level drug case. Or be front and center for a media blitz involving a murder case?
Follow the money and fame. Not that it’s right, but looking at it for what it is? Happens all the time…