Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tresspasser on Cam....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I gotta feeling that you should check your cameras again this weekend!
Nah.... I'm good... I trust him... Besides he'd never find that farm...Unless he had some sort of GPS tracking unit on him... Then I'd get a pic of him, cause we have 7 cameras running on that farm... I just hope he can find the farm he's allowed to hunt on... Of which I have pretty high expectations for him, esp. with this cold weather we have been having...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Nah.... I'm good... I trust him... Besides he'd never find that farm...Unless he had some sort of GPS tracking unit on him... Then I'd get a pic of him, cause we have 7 cameras running on that farm... I just hope he can find the farm he's allowed to hunt on... Of which I have pretty high expectations for him, esp. with this cold weather we have been having...
Lol...I’m sure he’ll be fine. If he gets one early, he should run to your farm just to leave you a pic.😂

Reactions: Bigslam51

Fletch

Supporting Member
My phone will be on early Sat. morning and it sure would be nice to get a call to post a IKS thread.... Would make my day.... Let's see...Theres 3 Casey's on the way to the farm I hunt... Nope he'll never make it...

Reactions: Sgt Fury