Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trashy People

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Damn, glad it didn’t come too pressure on that trigger!!!!! How’s the family after all that?

My sister-in-law and mother-in-law are here and were outside with the girls. Tracie was in the camper, so she missed most of it. My SIL and MIL pretty much froze and couldn't provide the dispatcher much info, so I had to snatch the phone and I went straight Live PD on her. "5'8" 155# white male in his late 20s walking N bound towards Town in white shoes, jeans, grey shirt, hat, headphones, and a knife." She goes: "Thank you, sir. That's much more helpful." 😂

K was shook up, so Kenna followed suit. K says: "Now I know why we have guns and knives... thank you for protecting us daddy."

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My sister-in-law and mother-in-law are here and were outside with the girls. Tracie was in the camper, so she missed most of it. My SIL and MIL pretty much froze and couldn't provide the dispatcher much info, so I had to snatch the phone and I went straight Live PD on her. "5'8" 155# white male in his late 20s walking N bound towards Town in white shows, Jean's, grey shirt, hat, headphones, and a knife." She goes: "Thank you, sir. That's much more helpful." 😂

K was shook up, so Kenna followed suit. K says: "Now I know why we have guns and knives... thank you for protecting us daddy."
Fucking awesome!!!!

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
60A6F081-4817-4D8C-ACDB-D518E8345CA8.gif

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
@giles gave me shit about my light and I'm hear to tell ya, it got this old boy's attention. It's a non-lethal option that worked like I figured it would. Once I has his attention, I laid it flat against my chest and hit his shoes with the light. That's when he connected the dots and put a little pep in his step. He said "I don't mean no harm man." I could tell he was fucked up and assumed he wasn't meaning harm, but you never know.