Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Trail Cams.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Picked up a few new trail Cams to take out to Illinois... The Moultries were on sale at Midway for $47 each... Good solid camera...
IMG_20200215_114708.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Do you buy the security lock boxes for them or is your place remote enough that you don’t have to worry about theft? You can find a lock box for just about any camera ever made at camlockbox.com😊
In Illinois we don't worry about theft or anyone playing with cams... Just doesn't happen out there... In like 17 years we have not had one incident regarding cams... On the other hand as you know, Jersey is a different story... I won't put out an expensive camera... They tend to walk here...

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Stressless

Keene, OH
The Browning Dark Ops will soon be moving your other cams out... Quality of the pics, length of battery life etc -Def worth the $. Also the camera has built in mount for a Master Lock Python lock. Do yourself a favor and buy a pack of LIKE Keyed Python locks from Ebay - then just add the ket to your SD card holder or whtever you take with you to get cards. I've had a card walk - but never a camera.

Fletch

Supporting Member
The Browning Dark Ops will soon be moving your other cams out... Quality of the pics, length of battery life etc -Def worth the $. Also the camera has built in mount for a Master Lock Python lock. Do yourself a favor and buy a pack of LIKE Keyed Python locks from Ebay - then just add the ket to your SD card holder or whtever you take with you to get cards. I've had a card walk - but never a camera.
Good idea on the lock.... Thanks.... I agree on the Browning cams... I had 2 others that had about 5 years on them. I was very happy with everything about them... Will be buying more this summer... Browning cost wasn't bad.. It was around $80.00..