Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Weight Loss - Biggest Loser Edition

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Now to keep it off, but I don't think it'll be a problem as eating healthier has become a routine.

This has been a key for me. I can still eat, just a better grade of goodies.

Good stuff guys. I have been on the flip side while in the academy. Been eating everything and lifting hard with cardio in the am. Gained right around 12 lbs in 3 months and feeling strong. Gonna keep at it all fall and winter in hopes to reach 205-210 by spring with a bf of around 12%. Keep at it guys lot of change going on around here.

Reactions: xbowguy

Redneckfucker

Greene county
Holding a steady weight but losing some inches that’s a plus to me. Been in the gym for about four weeks now and getting 10# more than my body weight on the bench that’s a goal I set but I hit it early. Have myself 6 weeks and hit it in four 💪🤣😁

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Been eating right for a while, very little junk and made it too 183 the morning of my daughters wedding, partied hard all weekend, ate and drank like a rock star.... 190 this morning 😂😂😂

Going to do some fasting this week with maybe a cleanse added too it. I sure the heck need it.... Body is telling me don’t do that again....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good stuff guys! The toughest part is starting. Once you get into an exercise routine for a few weeks things get much easier because you’ve created a habit at that point. From a diet perspective just start with the easy things to eliminate like pop, processed foods, fast food, etc. Again, after replacing those with healthy stuff like fruit, nuts, vegetables, you won’t want that bad stuff anymore. After eating clean for a while now I can’t even eat fast food without feeling like garbage afterward now.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I went from 203.5 Monday morning to 197.5 today. Ate like shit all weekend and it took a couple 3# dumps to get back to normal! 😂

I'm doing strict keto for the month of October. Been doing well most of the year (85% of my calories and clean/paleo style eating), but haven't really had a hard stretch of sacrifice for a while now. This is a good month to do it, other than the no beer part! Halfway through day 3 and I feel great!

Reactions: MoonLab

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20181114_052307.jpg

On Vacation for two weeks. Gained 2.6#~~I can live with that.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good work buddy!

I've been eating like shit, but am still under 200, which suffices for now. I'm buying an elliptical once we clear out space in the basement. I also have a house with ceilings high enough I can do a full kettlebell/full body workout, so no more excuses.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Good work buddy!

I've been eating like shit, but am still under 200, which suffices for now. I'm buying an elliptical once we clear out space in the basement. I also have a house with ceilings high enough I can do a full kettlebell/full body workout, so no more excuses.

I enjoyed the hell out of the holidays and it shows on the scale! I am up to 208 right now, which means it's time to get serious again. Thankfully my wife is getting serious too. Her friend is selling some bullshit pyramid marketing stuff (Airbonne) and she overpaid for it, but she bought the 30-day challenge package. She's pretty competitive, so I ramped up my shit talking last night and got her to commit to a contest. I do my thing, she does hers. 30-days to lose weight and inches. Score is calculated by adding total inches lost and net body weight (by %) to reach a cumulative score. If we both reach our target weight, the net weight loss will be almost identical, but she could get me on inches, so she's got a shot to win. But I'm WAY more competitive, so she's in trouble! :ROFLMAO:

I plan to eat like shit through the 20th so I can gain as much weight as possible, which helps me drive up that net % number! :ROFLMAO: