Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Summer Gathering (LOCATION ADDED!): July 22-25, 2021

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
It's a wrap. But we'll see each other before too long. Thanks for the soul cleanse, TOO.
20210725_024359.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It was great to finally meet Ryan(Redhunter1012) and talk awhile yesterday before I had to leave. Glad to meet BC’w buddy after they left our group for 3 hours doing whatever they did at Jim’s. Lol
It’s was also nice catching up with Brock and Mason, damn he’s grown! Lol
Those who miss these things are really missing out.

Also wanted to add that Dan the Man is still the king of breakfast makin and that Dustin’s brisket was the bomb and to thank Dave for letting us use his humble abode for this get together.

Last edited:

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Made it all the way home with no pit stops needed. Was good getting to finally meet some of you guys after a decade plus on various platforms. As always, the food was just ridiculous. Whiffle ball game was epic (Mike needs a little time in the batting cage). Maybe the most epic show of masculinity was Dustin's performance as lead heckler during the post midnight cornhole games. He was in rarirfied air. Just an unbelievable performance of getting people totally out of their game. I'm just proud to say I was there to witness it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Made it all the way home with no pit stops needed. Was good getting to finally meet some of you guys after a decade plus on various platforms. As always, the food was just ridiculous. Whiffle ball game was epic (Mike needs a little time in the batting cage). Maybe the most epic show of masculinity was Dustin's performance as lead heckler during the post midnight cornhole games. He was in rarirfied air. Just an unbelievable performance of getting people totally out of their game. I'm just proud to say I was there to witness it.
I too witnessed him running his jowls and was quite amused. Thought it was funny how he needed his partner to stand at the back corner of the board to help him…….eh to……..huh………….act as a gutter bumper like in bowling maybe?!??!?😂🤣