Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Projects Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I bought 6 more shelves for $504. Shelving is not cheap...still a work in progress.

Since I dragged my farm implements outside while cleaning the garage I decided to give them all a strip and paint thus I'm a little sidetracked on "Project: Organize".
You need a Geoffrey on payroll. No job so I'm putting him to work. POR15 dump truck beds. Then final coat after it dries of regular paint. Poor kid looks like a dalmation.

Buckmaster

Portage
Pro Painter Tip of the Week: Place used paint brushes into plastic zip lock baggie and insert into fridge and/or freezer. They'll be ready for reuse tomorrow for the next coat. I've been using mine for a week now without washing with paint thinner. Save The World!

Works for POR-15 paint brushes as well. I actually store my POR paint in my beer fridge year round....it will never harden in the paint can.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Pro Painter Tip of the Week: Place used paint brushes into plastic zip lock baggie and insert into fridge and/or freezer. They'll be ready for reuse tomorrow for the next coat. I've been using mine for a week now without washing with paint thinner. Save The World!

Works for POR-15 paint brushes as well. I actually store my POR paint in my beer fridge year round....it will never harden in the paint can.

Correct. Even aluminum foil if you don't use a zip lock. Either will do.

Buckmaster

Portage
Still in
57D5F8B9-C506-4682-A5F4-78D23B06162A.jpeg
57D5F8B9-C506-4682-A5F4-78D23B06162A.jpeg
88C71C30-1B76-4C77-9AB5-CE55993300FC.jpeg
708F0292-F1CF-430F-8B8E-D0B7B0D12788.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks quite tidy Ben! I could live there. Where is your electric manlift going? I mean. . .got to access the top shelves somehow. Carrying stuff up the ladders would suck.

Nice work Mike! Nice supervising Nate!

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Nice setup you have there SF....
Thanks J...even have a couple bass and five sun fish in there to keep the koi population where it is at. Without them, we get about 90 new koi per year and it’s a pain in the ass trying to catch them all.😂 In the second to last picture, you can see a bass chilling out to the left of the waterfall.

Reactions: "J"