Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Garden Thread

1658780360970.png

• Haha
Reactions: Bankfish and 5Cent

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Home from vacation. Weeds gone mad between the rows in our walking areas. I can live with that. Plants are rocking. Going to need to stake the tomato cages. They cannot hold the weight of the tomatoes. Not complaining.

My wife already picked some cucumbers and zucchini before we left. Squash, watermelon, and gourds coming on strong too.

PXL_20220725_203739596.jpg
PXL_20220725_203729732.jpg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I had (key word is HAD) about 1000 blackberries and about 100 raspberries in the garden. The damn deer hit the bushes very hard aver the past couple of days and wiped them out. They ate the raspberry bushes down so far that I’m not sure if they’ll survive. I have bionic lights that come on when they sense movement at night and that has been working…but now they are spending the first couple of hours in the mornings foraging around the house. Had ten deer caught on the blink security cameras walking all over the back yard. I need to get some motion sensor decor that makes noise to deter the “daywalkers”!🤬

P8riot

Carbon, In
I had (key word is HAD) about 1000 blackberries and about 100 raspberries in the garden. The damn deer hit the bushes very hard aver the past couple of days and wiped them out. They ate the raspberry bushes down so far that I’m not sure if they’ll survive. I have bionic lights that come on when they sense movement at night and that has been working…but now they are spending the first couple of hours in the mornings foraging around the house. Had ten deer caught on the blink security cameras walking all over the back yard. I need to get some motion sensor decor that makes noise to deter the “daywalkers”!🤬
I have a friend in WV that has one of those inflatable whacky waiving arm guys hooked up to a timer that comes on every so often to scare the deer away from his garden. Food for thought 😁