Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Garden Thread

Fletch

Supporting Member
D-illy d-illy must be code from long ago. Lol. I'll go with dill pickled beans from now on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm a homo I'm a homo originated with a beer commercial... Joe (Jackalope) coded something into the site, which would alter I'm a homo I'm a homo to say something else... What would come up I forgot...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It's salsa season boys! Perfect rainy afternoon for it too.

IMG_20200822_153256_176.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
😅😅😅😅. Who would have ever thought that "d-illy" would be used in a valid way. Sorry bankfish. The backstory is when that bud light commercial came out these damn guys we're saying it everywhere. To have some fun with them I decided to set a phrase change that would make it 'I'm a homo". 😅😅

Bankfish

[emoji28][emoji28][emoji28][emoji28]. Who would have ever thought that "d-illy" would be used in a valid way. Sorry bankfish. The backstory is when that bud light commercial came out these damn guys we're saying it everywhere. To have some fun with them I decided to set a phrase change that would make it 'I'm a homo". [emoji28][emoji28]
No apologies needed. All good. [emoji106]That's funny shit, I don't care who you are. Lol. I remember that commercial now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk