Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tiffany from Crush battling cancer

Just 1 More

Reading that it appears she's been through the worst of it and came out on top.. and for her sake, I hope she has beat it completely

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Glad and happy to hear she had a very treatable or curable cancer and that she's cancer free for almost a month. She definitely had the right attitude and support to help her through this that's for sure. I hope she continues doing better and better and it doesn't come back.

I've had friends and family that had went through the battle with cancer and some survived and some didn't. It really depends on the type of cancer,where it's at and what stage it's in. IMO, no one really beats cancer, as there are some people who fought like hell and had the best of treatments and attitudes but still lost the battle.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Glad and happy to hear she had a very treatable or curable cancer and that she's cancer free for almost a month. She definitely had the right attitude and support to help her through this that's for sure. I hope she continues doing better and better and it doesn't come back.

I've had friends and family that had went through the battle with cancer and some survived and some didn't. It really depends on the type of cancer,where it's at and what stage it's in. IMO, no one really beats cancer, as there are some people who fought like hell and had the best of treatments and attitudes but still lost the battle.
Very true. I was diagnosed with Melanoma about 5 years ago. Had a big chunk taken out of my side. Luckily they got it all and I needed zero other treatment. I do not believe I beat it just got lucky that I caught it. Several family and friends were not as lucky. They caught it late. Aggressive treatments and unfortunately nothing worked. Just depends on the type and how far along it is.

One thing I know though is it sucks. Hate seeing strong individuals wither away because of it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very true. I was diagnosed with Melanoma about 5 years ago. Had a big chunk taken out of my side. Luckily they got it all and I needed zero other treatment. I do not believe I beat it just got lucky that I caught it. Several family and friends were not as lucky. They caught it late. Aggressive treatments and unfortunately nothing worked. Just depends on the type and how far along it is.

One thing I know though is it sucks. Hate seeing strong individuals wither away because of it.
Glad you beat it Jon. You are correct. It is hard watching a strong person decline. Dad was gone in 10 weeks. No prior cancer. No family history. Bam. Done.

I wouldn't say I'm a huge Crush fan but wish her the best. Cancer can be an ugly thing.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
My wife is a uterine cancer survivor. It's hereditary in her family and they caught it really early. She's been cancer free for almost two years now. The emotional stress it put on her still lingers though.