Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Three Shooters In The Swamp.

Anonymous TC Pics

Staff member
Got my eyes on a few really good ones this year.

No known history with this first one. Looks like a 3 year old to me. His compact, heavy rack has a ton of character. I'd like to see this deer live another year, but I'd have a hard time not flinging an arrow at him if given the chance.

buck3.JPG
buck2.JPG
buck1 (1).JPG

This next one is an absolute stud. Wide, tall, heavy... he's got it all. I don't know which deer this is from previous years but he's a beast. Typical 10-point with an inside kicker on his right G4.

buck6.JPG
buck7.JPG
buck8.JPG
buck9.JPG

This 3rd buck is dandy also. I have 3 years of history with this dude, so I know he's at least 5.5 years old. These two pics don't really do him justice. He's a typical 7x6 and is really tall. Not really that wide, but his tine length is impressive. I've watched him with binos and he might even make my pee pee tickle more than the big wide buck! Lol
buck4.JPG

buck5.JPG

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Now that's fuggin awesome shit right there. Good luck and kick some ass.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good golly almighty! All three are slobs and have access to a Sanctuary somewhere close by! Enjoy chasing those guys this season! Good luck! If it were me the first one to give me a shot I’d be reaching for my bow,gun,harpoon,cannon,tomahawk or can of mace.

Reactions: giles