Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Bowkills

Nw oh
Finding used damn wheels for a wood truck has been a nightmare! I have a 05 gmc with rusty holy wheels. Tried replacing two but a junk yard sold me a bent bastard last winter . Just need something to hold air. I'll buy new rubber if need be. So I've been watching marketplace a long ass time and when a whole set comes up that looks like they'd hold air bam they sell fast. Tried calling specialty shops and everyone I know for this and I'm getting no place. Even the big used parts lots in the city don't have my size. I'm almost ready to buy all new Wheels and rubber just for a wood hauler. Pain in the ass.

Bowkills

Nw oh
6 or 8 lug? I've got 2 8 lug steel that you could have. New
6. do places not sell fukkkking new wheels? Im struggling calling shops....Ive been told 3 places now order online from somewhere and we will mount your tires. I've spent many hrs on this shit now. Am I not getting this? I don't like buying shit online! My neighbor is into rock climbing the ups guy is there every day I'm going to see if he wants to make 50 bucks figuring this shit out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Literally dump worthy, but as anyone experienced the stomach flu so far this year? I picked up a little something that's caused me to lose 6#s in 36 hours out the sound bound lane. Doesn't seem to have impacted anyone around me, but I'm pretty certain this isn't an "I ate something bad" kind of thing.

I hate to post this. I don't want to induce fear. But, I'm not worried. You have a stable head in your shoulders and won't wig out.

My uncle and aunt thought they had food poisoning. They had Covid. My uncle passed away. Aunt is okay now. Just saying to keep an eye open for any other Covid symptoms. For your sake I hope it IS just a stomach bug that goes away quickly.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I hate to post this. I don't want to induce fear. But, I'm not worried. You have a stable head in your shoulders and won't wig out.

My uncle and aunt thought they had food poisoning. They had Covid. My uncle passed away. Aunt is okay now. Just saying to keep an eye open for any other Covid symptoms. For your sake I hope it IS just a stomach bug that goes away quickly.

It's long since passed and if it was, no one around me caught it. Thankfully.

Reactions: Mike and hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Keep an eye open for my enclosed trailer. Someone stole it. Had my Champion dual fuel invertor generator in it. Had my racing suit, carbon fiber helmet, racing shoes and gloves. Miscellaneous tools. Sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200404_172047.jpg
    IMG_20200404_172047.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 101