Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I wouldn't wish this flu on my worst enemy! It first started Tuesday when I could tell I was a little "off". Wednesday night I broke a fever that carried through to Thursday, but I was able to fight it off with ibuprofen. Called off work Friday and by Friday night, nothing was touching it and I was as miserable as I've been in a long time. Yesterday was rough and today isn't much better. Haven't slept more than 2 hours at a time since Tuesday, which doesn't help. To make matters worse, I now have the most intense sinus pressure I can recall. My head is in a vise and my eyeballs hurt! This particular round of the flu ain't no joke gentlemen!

Chass

The Hills
I caught it too and yes it's been miserable. Woke up wednesday with the slightest sore throat but 100% fine other than that. Went to work and by around 11am I started feeling off by noon I felt like I had been drugged. Stood up and almost went right back down. Left work just before 3pm when I finally decided I was definitely sick and feverish, I had been talking myself out of it lol. Weird thing was it was just a fever, headache and out of body feeling. No congestion or anything. Took the next day off and went back in friday. Few hours into friday I became completely plugged up and congested. Still fighting the congestion, its miserable. Eyes running like crazy. Cant taste anything, can hardly hear. Even my eyes hurt when I move them. Chugging the green tea and honey and all the medicines.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Damn, I guess this post starts out dump worthy but in the end could have ended a WHOLE LOT worse than it did.

Yesterday we celebrated the wife's sister's 40th bday. Needless to say the ladies where tearing it up as far as the alcohol goes. As the libations continued to flow the ladies judgement diminished tremendously, and too the point that they decided they where going to go toilet papering. I guess they saw humor in the irony of it all. While putting on their coats something happened, either Becky got bumped and lost her balance, or she stepped to far back not realizing it, and down the steps she went!!! All the way to the basement floor. Scared the living shit out of me!!!!
Well the next morning she says she feels like she got ran over by a truck. Luckily there was no broken bones and she is gonna be sore for a few days, but it could have been a whole lot worse.

Reactions: Big_Holla

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Damn, I guess this post starts out dump worthy but in the end could have ended a WHOLE LOT worse than it did.

Yesterday we celebrated the wife's sister's 40th bday. Needless to say the ladies where tearing it up as far as the alcohol goes. As the libations continued to flow the ladies judgement diminished tremendously, and too the point that they decided they where going to go toilet papering. I guess they saw humor in the irony of it all. While putting on their coats something happened, either Becky got bumped and lost her balance, or she stepped to far back not realizing it, and down the steps she went!!! All the way to the basement floor. Scared the living shit out of me!!!!
Well the next morning she says she feels like she got ran over by a truck. Luckily there was no broken bones and she is gonna be sore for a few days, but it could have been a whole lot worse.
She’s lucky it wasn't worse
So Are you !

Reactions: Hoytmania

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
One of my artists had to leave abruptly today after getting a call from the police. He said there was an accident. I rushed him out the door and on my way home he text me that his dad passed away. I later found out his dad was killed on his motorcycle. The sad irony is that Michael took the day off tomorrow for a motorcycle safety course since he bought a bike. Michael is such a good kid and good employee. I cried for him on the way home. So tragic. Say a small prayer and hug your loved ones.

https://www.wtol.com/article/traffi...ship/512-0ea89c7a-ad40-4e47-b70e-22656f19e9e8

Reactions: finelyshedded