Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Technician showed up for the windshield swap out. Wrong windshield. WTF? He’s blaming the insurance company and they’re blaming safelite.....

Call the 3rd party who took the information and they’re cutting me a check after installation for my inconvenience....

Meanwhile, Monday morning reschedule for hopefully the correct one this time.....

How do you choose a windshield for a vehicle based on paperwork that’s says Mercedes 4 dr SUV? That’s what was on the work order.... SMDH.....

Reactions: Mike

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Technician showed up for the windshield swap out. Wrong windshield. WTF? He’s blaming the insurance company and they’re blaming safelite.....

Call the 3rd party who took the information and they’re cutting me a check after installation for my inconvenience....

Meanwhile, Monday morning reschedule for hopefully the correct one this time.....

How do you choose a windshield for a vehicle based on paperwork that’s says Mercedes 4 dr SUV? That’s what was on the work order.... SMDH.....
WOW😳

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
For lack of a better place to put this thought...

WTF is an "assessment point"? Watching North America Whitetail TV and this dork is talking about "assessment points", which is essentially the nose of a hogsback where according to him, deer stop to "assess" the area below. I swear people will do anything to sound important these days.

When we moved, we picked up Outdoor Channel. It actually makes me hate the hunting industry even more...

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Never heard that term before. Guess you learn something new everyday lol.

The only shows I watch on that channel is Heartland Bowhunters and FoxPro Furtakers. Both are pimping products most of witch I couldn't afford but other then that they are good shows.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
I started watching meateater on netflix last week. Good show to watch.
250px-MeatEater_with_Steven_Rinella_Poster.png

Bowkills

Nw oh
I'm replacing my water heater lower element. Should have been simple. Don't by a element socket they r 1/16 thick made of tin foil and bend. Spend 10 to 16 extra dollars for a normal socket and ull save yourself most of your Sunday. 3 trips to town today. Great learning experience.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Just heartbroken today. Found out a few young men from the community Im from died in a car accident yesterday. 2 of them were like brothers to my nephews. One of them a regular visitor to my family get togethers. A outdoors junkie. Turkey, deer, squirrel, trapping, fishing, everything. I was out shooting my bow when life flight flew over. Like always, I say a prayer when i see one. You never think it's someone you know.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just heartbroken today. Found out a few young men from the community Im from died in a car accident yesterday. 2 of them were like brothers to my nephews. One of them a regular visitor to my family get togethers. A outdoors junkie. Turkey, deer, squirrel, trapping, fishing, everything. I was out shooting my bow when life flight flew over. Like always, I say a prayer when i see one. You never think it's someone you know.
Damn bud. That is heartbreaking. Sorry to hear this...

We just never know when our time is coming. Might be today, might be 50 yrs from now. Live each day to the fullest and make sure people damn well know you care about them.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio

Sorry to hear that Ryan. Keeping your family in my thoughts.

Reactions: finelyshedded

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Sorry to hear of this. I too experienced the same thing early last hunting season. Some things we are not in control of.