Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The New Bud Lite

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio

AB still hasn’t learned the lesson. They’ll turn Bud Light into the beer for queers, and dividing their customers. I wish the hell corporations would just stick to selling a product.
Agreed. There’s a lot of companies our household previously purchased products from, but because of their recent actions, we now no longer support.

The flip side is that we’ve been more conscientious when making purchases, trying to support companies that best represent our values.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Most of these companies have been for a long time and will continue to support pride events. I don't think most people have a problem with the LGB community. The vast majority of the controversy has been around the T lately. Drag shows for kids, gender reassignment for kids, etc. The Bud Light sponsorship came only a week after a T shot up a Christian school. The dirty little secret is from what I've read the majority of the LGB community doesn't agree with the T bullshit either. But they also can't exactly go against them as all of the organizations have the T in the grouping too.

Bigcountry40

Most of these companies have been for a long time and will continue to support pride events. I don't think most people have a problem with the LGB community. The vast majority of the controversy has been around the T lately. Drag shows for kids, gender reassignment for kids, etc. The Bud Light sponsorship came only a week after a T shot up a Christian school. The dirty little secret is from what I've read the majority of the LGB community doesn't agree with the T bullshit either. But they also can't exactly go against them as all of the organizations have the T in the grouping too.
When I was in college, we watch a film in an upper level psychology or sociology class about hate crimes within the gay community on transgenders and cross dressers, I walked out after about 3 minutes.

Wiley E Coyote

My local Kroger's today at Kings Mills
84336.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: xbowguy

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Kroger in Somerset, KY (Cumberland Lake area) had some Bud Light/Busch/Much Ultra missing from the coolers. Maybe 25% missing. The floors in front of the coolers were flush with cases to replenish. The Rolling Rock was near empty with none on the floor in front of coolers. Miller products had about 25% remaining in the coolers and maybe 25-50% outside the coolers on the floor compared to AB products.

Just my visual estimations for another state/area of the country. Figured another area of observation wouldn't be terrible. Trying to see if it is just Ohio, or just MS. Nope. Seems to be common elsewhere as well. For what it's worth, I stopped and took a walk down that isle specifically to take a look. 🤣

Reactions: Jackalope

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Nothing new for NASCAR or really any other company. I like how the media is trying to water down and normalize the bud light issue. That wasn't simply a company supporting pride or a pride event. That was a major corporation supporting a trans activist less than a week after a trans activist murdered children and targeted a Christian school. But you know, if they can whip up fake anger against what's a normal support of pride they can take heat away from the bigger issue at hand and make everyone look like intolerant bigots.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
After a recent involuntary trip to grove city's wally world, it looks like things may be losing steam. Lots of Busch light peach gone and the cooler was low on pretty much everything.