Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Cigar Thread

Bigcountry40

I bought a bargain pack of Dominican cigars from cigar international, this “el hippie” is delicious

Attachments

• IMG_1615.jpeg
    IMG_1615.jpeg
    77.6 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: Hedgelj and "J"

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
So we have a new cigar club and lounge in town, and it's now my go-to spot for meetings (right folks of course). Was tired of the office today, so I spent 90 minutes returning emails and on quiet "ideation" while enjoying an Alec Bradley Magic Toast. A very welcom addition to our community!

View attachment 183090
That's a great stick, wish i had something like that in my area.

I just picked up a case of the la careme cigars that Chad liked so much at Dave's last summer. It's a limited edition of a size about 2/3 the size of a nub so a perfect 30-45 minute smoke for me. I had bought a few but enjoyed the first one so much i just went (slightly) overboard on stocking up.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Having a cigar shop 2 minutes from office has been bad for my wallet and my health 😂

These little Sweet Janes are a great commute smoke. I have one in the mornings after I drop the girls off. The single is a Nub Triple Roast and it's has a very pronounced chocolate flavor. The Janes are my favorite and have that classic Deadwood/Acid sweetness to them.

20230916_210528.jpg

I like big bold flavors from whiskey, to spicy food, to coffee, to cigars. Flavors that punch you in the mouth are my favorite and this thing delivers! Was shopping around and saw this Partags Black Label. First one I've ever seen and instant favorite. Dark, oily and full of flavor. I may bring a few extra to Strouds...

20230916_205915.jpg