Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Temporary home

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Until I can finish my basement (which might not happen if lumber prices don’t come down) these fellas are going to hang right here. I used to kill good deer, before corn piles and food plots became a thing. Also before I had money....hmmmm??? I have 3 others at the taxidermist right now and have another to take at some point.
F1805521-A914-4161-A3CB-F295A130190D.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Looks great Mike! I agree with you: hard to kill a "trophy" unless there is a trophy "to you" available where you hunt.
Phil.... Hit the nail on the head, unless there's a decent one in your neck of the woods, I don't give a shit how good of a hunter you are, your not killing one... Well maybe since your practicing QDM eventually you have some decent bucks, but then unfortunately that depends on your neighbor's.... Scoring slump??? You didn't pick up on it.... Ever hear of a guy named Malkin????:ROFLMAO:

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Phil.... Hit the nail on the head, unless there's a decent one in your neck of the woods, I don't give a shit how good of a hunter you are, your not killing one... Well maybe since your practicing QDM eventually you have some decent bucks, but then unfortunately that depends on your neighbor's.... Scoring slump??? You didn't pick up on it.... Ever hear of a guy named Malkin????:ROFLMAO:
You’re and you’re...c’mon man...two in one post!😂

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
One of my board members lives not too far from your old stomping grounds, but on the river side of the main road. He said the neighborhood definitely ain't what it used to be. They say there's over 300 Amish within a few miles either way of the 4-way now. He said it's definitely hurt his side of the street.

Reactions: Spencie

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
One of my board members lives not too far from your old stomping grounds, but on the river side of the main road. He said the neighborhood definitely ain't what it used to be. They say there's over 300 Amish within a few miles either way of the 4-way now. He said it's definitely hurt his side of the street.
I never actually killed any in the Fleming area. These two came from the Oak Grove area outside of Marietta.