Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4 - The Deplorables

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just to throw it out there, if any of you guys need an IKS thread started you can text or call me at 419 561 1755. I'm also willing to help with a blood trail and recovery if need be. I'm in crawford / morrow County, which is somewhat central, so I can be there to help any of you guys in a matter of a couple hours.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Just to throw it out there, if any of you guys need an IKS thread started you can text or call me at 419 561 1755. I'm also willing to help with a blood trail and recovery if need be. I'm in crawford / morrow County, which is somewhat central, so I can be there to help any of you guys in a matter of a couple hours.

Very nice offer and I'll do the same.
Phone number is 740-358-9557 and I'm in Knox county.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Damn. I put off getting ready and as it got closer to opening day I just figured why rush it. It's going to be hot, there's 6 months to hunt, plenty of time so don't stress it. Now I'm like shit opening day is tomorrow I wish I would've done A B and C, gotta buy a tag and get out hunting. Where did the summer go?

I'm freaking pumped now that it's finally here and can't wait for the first hunt. It won't be this weekend but I bet I'll be out before the middle of the week and then every available day after!

Good luck fellas! It's that time of the year again!!!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Good stuff fellas! That's a great offer and idea Dave. I hope you fellow team members have fantastic and successful seasons. Here's my number if any of you need help in recovery.
(740) 891-8672... Good Luck!

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Heading out in the morning... took the day off work(kinda slow right now anyways). Hope to see something after being skunked my last two sits

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Well good morning you deplorables you....:)
I am hunting this morning. It's a tad bit warm , but some good bucks have hit the ground lately.
Good luck to any of you fellers going out today!

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Went for a little walk at dads house today. I had my bow in the truck so i said what the hell ill grab it. Made it to the edge of the woods and saw a little 6pt and a doe in a cut corn field. They didnt care i was there until i got to about 40 yds then the doe said im outta here the buck was hot on her heels. Cant make it out tonight but i will be in the morning. I am also pretty excited cuz we are leaving Thursday morning to go hunt Dillon state park down in Muskingum county. Some of my buddies just came back today. 6 guys shot 8 deer so i hope we find them also.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Still trying but haven't had much luck. I'm in corn pile mode now and hunting cold evenings. I'm sure I'll shoot something at some point but damn this has been a rough season for me!

How's everyone else doing?