Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 3 - Dirtnap

Bigcountry40

Alright ninjas I need to find new ways to enhance my resume so I can get a better job, I think 2016-17 Too Deer Hunting Contest Champions would separate me from the rest of the competition. So this is very cereal to me!

So get the spot lights, crossbows and 17's ready! If we take a youth spotlighting do we still get the youth participation points?

Last edited:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just waiting on Jeremy to pipe up and the gang will be complete. If you guys come up with a team name just let me know and I'll change the thread for us to show it.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Going in blind this year. Got really busy with work and didn't get cams out until last week. I'll check them Wednesday and see what's running around

Bivobuck

Delaware
Been running cameras for a while the only cool buck right now is the one my son called dibs on. He's calling him big jon IMG_0209.jpg

Bigcountry40

We haven't had very good deer movement or sign at the family farm in Western Ohio, typically have alot more traffic through the tree lines on the edge of corn fields, I haven't checked our honey I try to leave that alone. I am actually disappointed.