Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 2

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
im here. i havent heard much arounfd the house since the weather got cold again but i did here 2 toms this morning before work. i wont be able to get out as much as id like but ive got some decent spots to go so im hoping for atleast one bird good luck

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hello teammates!!! Looking forward to getting out some! Won't be a lot but my off days will be it then the evenings the last half of the season will have to do!

Good luck and be safe and let's have some fun!

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
You guys will be in great shape with Ric on your team,if he cant call one in he will go to Kroger.lol
Good luck guys.

YKW

Attachments

• 32cd0ba001d2be7dc050d577d1293926.jpg
    32cd0ba001d2be7dc050d577d1293926.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 139

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Haven't checked in in a while. Spent youth season hunting with Travis and he was unsuccessful both days but passed on Jake's. That following Friday we went out again and realized there were only Jakes on the property so he busted one.

The day before on Thursday Alex and I were hunting one of his properties and he busted a nice Tom.

Last Sunday we went to another property and I missed a big Tom. Gave him a couple days and went back on Tuesday and he pitched the wrong direction but he is still there. He was henned up really bad so we're going to go back after him this weekend.

This morning I was doing the rounds and found another strutter in another field where we can hunt.

We have birds on the line so if I can get my ass out of bed at 4 AM some more we should be able to get it done.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I have only been out a couple of times since season opened due to work and other shit but now that tomorrow starts the all day hunting I'll be able to hunt more. Good luck teammates!!!