Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 17 ( youth )

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Starting this teams thread.

Checking in for Levi. This will be Levi's first year as a " trigger man ". He has obviously grown up with hunting, but this year he has really got into it with dad and said he's in this year and is ready to give it a go.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Checking in for Connor.
Connor has been hunting with me for the last 4 years. He has come close several times but has yet to seal the deal.
Every year it seems to get closer and closer. I think this year will be the one.
He only gets to hunt a few times a year due to his sports but loves every opportunity to get out there.
This will be his first year hunting with a Compound and he wll be out for youth gun and the first couple days of regular gun.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Checking in for Karissa. She's really shooting great with both the 20 gauge and xbow. Her enthusiasm is really high and appears to be very motivated. Hope something decent walks by us this season! Good luck and have fun and most of all be safe!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Checking in for Braydon. At 7 years old this will be his first year hunting. He wants a Buck or the Black Coyote or Both he said.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Whelp, it looks like my first sit this season might be with Karissa! She asked if we could hunt Friday night and after I stopped grinning I said, SURE! I can't wait! I might slip out myself in the morning at another place but don't know yet.
I just hope we see something.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Whelp, it looks like my first sit this season might be with Karissa! She asked if we could hunt Friday night and after I stopped grinning I said, SURE! I can't wait! I might slip out myself in the morning at another place but don't know yet.
I just hope we see something.

That is just TOO COOL Ric!

Trying to get Braydon his first sit Friday evening as well.

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Good stuff Ric that's exciting.

Rick hopefully Braydon on board for Friday and he knocks one down.

Good luck to both of you guys.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
One on the board for Team 17. Connor took his first deer yesterday evening. I nice 3yr (approx) doe. I will post pics in the harvest thread tomorrow morning.
I am one happy dad.