Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 16 (youth team)

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I am going to have to get Justin on another doe for it to count for the contest. My business partner was hunting in Buffalo County WI so he had my T4I. I took pics with my older camera and it didn't seam to be working right, I did snap one with my phone just in case but didn't think TOO take any more :( Here is the only pic that turned out.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
There is no prize, so maybe the rules can be overlooked in regards to the tag picture for the kids. I don't know how that works. Then again, the rules are the rules. Guess you will need to find out from the powers that be around here. Bend a rule for the kids and next thing you know Hoytmania and Cottis might want us to bend the rules for them or something. lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I just wanted to share the pics I had. I will get him on another doe, if you change one rule then someone would want another rule changed.

Right on. I agree. I wouldn't care, but someone else might. The contest is the last thing you and Justin will remember about this hunt anyway. First archery doe kill with dad? Priceless stuff right there!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
There is no prize, so maybe the rules can be overlooked in regards to the tag picture for the kids. I don't know how that works. Then again, the rules are the rules. Guess you will need to find out from the powers that be around here. Bend a rule for the kids and next thing you know Hoytmania and Cottis might want us to bend the rules for them or something. lol

Nah its kids who cares

Now I dunno about those other two bending over. .. don't want anything about that

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
Justin passed a few smaller bucks during the early youth gun season but did shoot this nice doe at 120 yards with his Savage 20 gauge bolt action slug gun (this thing is a tack driver :))

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Klay cashed in tonight with his first compound kill. I'll be adding a story soon.
klay2.jpg