Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 14 - Nocked and Loaded

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Good job, Hicks! I'm still running on just one hour of sleep, so I won't get my story/stats/pictures up until tomorrow. I'm totally and completely whooped.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We sure are a quiet bunch. Hope Rutin and Whitetailspecialties made it out this weekend. I juggled kids for two days. One more day with Momma working 7am to 7pm. Sadly, I am going to be stuck working most of the week. Hopefully I can sneak out with one of the youngsters for an evening. Gotta bring some points to the board one way or another. Garrett is bugging me bad to get out anyway.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Hey guys, we are in 3rd place! I tried to hide the trail cam picture on Rick's buck, but dag-gone-it, he got it posted up before I could! :smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My team mate, Hicks, has a dog that tracks! :smiley_arrogant:

Hate to hang you out to dry Diane, but Rick has been so helpful with this crossbow for the kids. . . . I will have to refrain from taking sides. Y'all hash it out amongst yourselves. lmao

You guys are obviously made for each other. You bust on each other in style and with a smile!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thank You Epe. Good to know us GUYS stick together.
And Thank You Hicks. Quiver mount is in the mail.
Yes, we do try and have fun every chance we get. If you can't laugh, it's gonna be a LONG RIDE in this world. Diane is definately a Good One!

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
LOL yall are too dang funny! I sat in the rain and wind last sunday with no luck. Havent been out since, between work and watching my son it makes it tough....... BUT im am off until Nov. 18th now and should be able to track something down (hopefully). Im leaving tonight after my son goes back to his moms and headed to my IN land, guess they're on fire there! I will basically get to hunt 3 days then have my son for 2, then hunt 3, watch 2, and so on until the 18th. So its not a full two weeks off but ill take it!

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I'm really anxious to get out and hunt this weekend, but can't seem to kick this cough, so it's doubtful I'll get out in the next couple of days.

Good luck to everyone that is going and Phil, I had no idea about the either sex tags, so I especially hope you bust a good one. I'd wish that for you even if you weren't a team member!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks Diane. I always thought the antlerless were just reduced cost in order to lure money out of people and also increase the doe kills for the DNR. Nope. You HAVE to use those antlerless tags if you want to tag early season does. Either that or save one Either/Or tag! lmao

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I always thought the antlerless were just reduced cost in order to lure money out of people and also increase the doe kills for the DNR.

I always thought the same thing. I knew if they weren't used by X date, then you lose them, but I thought you could use the either sex tags all you wanted until you reached your limit of deer.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I always thought the same thing. I knew if they weren't used by X date, then you lose them, but I thought you could use the either sex tags all you wanted until you reached your limit of deer.

That is exactly how I took it. My thoughts were: Oh well, I overspent by $9, guess I will go spend another $24. lmao

Mike R

*Supporting Member*
Hey fellow team mates between everything going on. I did manage to get out this morning and punch a hole in an 8 point. He's not huge, but a deer none the less. I have to get the measurements so I can post the pics.