Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 13 - Passin' Thru

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County
I connected at 12:48 pm today..planned on doing an all day hunt starting at ten as trail cam photos indicated midday activity. It paid off as I had already seen 2 bucks, a bb, and two doe by noon. Great day. Very good end to a tough tough season on my body. Going to bed before 9 pm everynight usually isnt my habits haha.

Buckslayer

*Supporting Member*
Jackson County

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
What a beautiful animal. Congrats to you Seth that is truly a buck of a lifetime.
I got my first look at a buck I wanna call Eraser, Ive had pics of him since July and got my first look at him in CRP field with a hot doe last evening. I plan to hunt in there again this morning hoping to get a closer look at him. Good luck guys.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Congrats on a great deer.I sat all day yesterday and saw 9 bucks a b buck and one doe.I passed on 5 of the bucks still holding out for the big guy.Have been taking my camera with me so have some good pics of the ones I passed on.Good luck guys and way to go Seth on putting some points on the board.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hey Huck, Havnt been on much as been real busy and had some computer issues but up and running again.Hit it hard all of Nov and saw and passed on several bucks.Took some pics and will post some later.Just waiting for gun season to end and will be doing alot of late season hunting.Going to check cams tomorow and see what's hitting the food.Hopefully will get some of the big one but if not have a couple nice ones hanging around I might try for.Have you made it out much.Any of our other team members still hitting it.will post some pics later.Good luck.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's a great looking buck Seth.Could care less about the books.The gross score tells us what he has and that is a good one.Never liked taking anything away from a buck.If he grew it I think it all should count.congrats again.He will look great on your wall.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A few more cam pics and a few I took from the stand.Going to start back up bowhunting the late season next week.Will just hunt the evenings from here on out.Lot easier to get into the stands then this time of year without spooking deer.uploadfromtaptalk1386467279571.jpguploadfromtaptalk1386467340329.jpguploadfromtaptalk1386467418473.jpguploadfromtaptalk1386467720203.jpguploadfromtaptalk1386467806510.jpg

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Any of you still out hunting, I am heading out this afternoon to hunt out of the blind, Will be out Friday and Sat afternoon and also saw 2 nice bucks and 3 small ones chasing a doe behind the barn when I stopped to pick something up at 1:15 in the afternoon so their are some does coming in right now Good Luck if you are still out there and dress warm, The snow coming in Friday and Saturday should get them coming to the food.