Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 11

Big H

Medina
Any suggestions for a team name? Please don't pick anything gay like the other teams.... Boners and Willy's?????

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
Looks like we just need motorbreaker, shot him a PM to see if he still wants to be apart of the contest.... no preference on names either.

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I picked the name last year so it doesn't matter to me as long as it's not too silly.

motorbreaker

*Supporting Member I*
North of Toledo
Go ahead and pick a name guys. I'm good with it. Hows everybodys outlook this year? I have a few nice bucks in my hunting area. I', gonna be picky early in the season, Going for a 150" or better, later in the season who knows. There are also a couple management bucks on the property I wont pass up. Anyone going to be hunting with a youth? Ill be taking my son for youth weekend. Good luck this year guys.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'll probably take the grandson as he's 15 and it's his last year for Youth on TOO. He took a nice doe last year for the contest. Working on the 13 yr. old granddaughter but she's "not the woodsy type" as she tells me.
The Team name I'll let up to someone else.
I put in a 3.0 ac. food plot with a new hunting tower over looking it and got permission to hunt the neighbors hay field from my tower. My regular hunting woods is iffy as the natural gas is almost constructed but the fence crews need to come back.

Last edited:

Rutin

Ina Duck Blind
No kiddies to take yet. My little man is 3 and may tag along on a hunt in the yard over the food plot but wont be killing obviously. I've struggled this year to get a shooter on camera, nothing over P&Y yet but I'm not too concerned. My spots usually get good during late Oct and stay good thru Feb. I've had 2 cams out for a month that I haven't checked but I plan too soon, hopefully this Thursday. Had plan on checking it sooner but it looks like my condo in town is finally going to sell so priorities first!

This is my first season in Ohio, but I do have plans to hunt back in SC as well. Plans now are to hunt public land near Murray City and Egypt Valley. I travel a lot for work and plan to have the bow in the car at all times.

MK111

Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Widowmakers, D.O.A., F.S.U., Treestand Assassins, Team No Name ??? Any other suggestions?

I'll pass on FSU since FS are my initials. LOL.

Treestand Assassins since I hunt out of treestands is OK.