Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10 Tag Em Nation

yotehunter

spencerville oh
I agree, keeping my fingers crossed, gonna put a cam out on the property Sunday afternoon so only time will tell

Good luck customizer he is a pig and as far as a small plot if you can get into them without bumping them out they can be awesome. I'm trying a stand in the morning I haven't been in since the first morning. And it is just a thick fence row with a acre of timber on the end of it. It had a lot of corn around it but now there is just corn cornering the northwest corner. My only problem is I can only hunt a couple hours tomorrow. Good luck with that mooiegranda. That one hell of a buck.

ohio
Well didn't see any bone tonight but stuck another doe, she needed to be eliminated, I've got her on video several times and you would swear she was a crackhead, the most skittish doe I've ever seen, she came out of a thicket and was pacing back and forth head up and down like she was searching for something dis a couple doe bleats and she came on over,

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yotehunter is right. It would take some extra effort to do like slipping into your tree like 3-4 am and hoping you beat them in there but if you were to, it could mean great things for you bud! Good luck buddy!

Don't turn your headlights on when you take your hooveround. Might just park it in the culdesac...rotflmao

ohio
Yotehunter is right. It would take some extra effort to do like slipping into your tree like 3-4 am and hoping you beat them in there but if you were to, it could mean great things for you bud! Good luck buddy!

Don't turn your headlights on when you take your hooveround. Might just park it in the culdesac...rotflmao

Yours has headlights? We see who has the $ lol

yotehunter

spencerville oh
3 slickers tonight I was hoping for some bone but no such luck. There is a fresh rub 2 yards from my stand so there is hope it is a decent size rub. So things are getting better.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Will keep trying to get tags filled and some points on the board but I think everybody in the county is hunting this property and fuggin stuff up everytime I turn around. Got the latest BS in my journal.

ohio
That sucks, I had a property I hunted last year the other guys that hunted always showed up after daylight and hunted for a couple hours then walked around, one day he told me he shot a monster that morning from his blind I said that's awesome, I watched him come in and leave and not shoot a thing from that blind lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The problem on this property is the owner lets anybody that asks hunt, no questions asked. His daughter and grandson want it limited to who hunts. The father(owner) winters in Florida so he is only up here for a few months a year and his daughter is left to take care of the property while they are gone and has the right to sign slips. She will only sign Dante and I's slips as we have played by her rules and went thru here to get onto the property. I have hunted here off and on for over 20 years and know the owner fairly well. He and his wife won't be around forever so playing by the daughters rules are the only way to ensure I can continue hunting here when she takes over and puts her foot down on who can hunt. With her father still signing slips while he is home the daughter has no idea who is allowed and who isn't so Dante and I have no idea who to kick out and who not lol. It's a cluster to say the least.

ohio
That definitely sucks, last week I was checking cams at my honey hole and was walking around the barn and a guy comes walking out with a cocked and loaded crossbow, I said whoa Wtf are you doing he said checking for a deer I shot, I said you have permission he said yeah, by who I asked, the owner, I said the owner passed away 1 1/2 years ago. I've been hunting there for 17 years and nobody but me is to step foot on the property, I said I have your tag number to your vehicle and if anything is missing or comes up missing guess where I'm coming, he said sorry I won't come back. Talked to the neighbor and he let the guy hunt on his property on the south side, its an empty mowed field, he said you caught him where, he won't be hunting his property anymore either lol

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Heading out in the morning gonna hunt a stand that I haven't hunted yet. Depending on the pressure west of me . This stand could be good, seen a 140 in a been field behind this stand in July when I checked it. And haven't been back since then other than to pull camera and he was still there last week. Soooooo fingers crossed.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Not going to be able to get back in the woods until Sunday morning. The afternoon and evening are shot since I have to run down to Dayton for a few hours. Maybe go out Monday morning as well. Might just have to see who is where out there lol.

yotehunter

spencerville oh
Good Luck YH. Hope the big guy is still there and you get a shot at him.

Thanks gonna probably need it. I hung this stand last year when there was corn standing around it. But there is plenty of pressure in this section. Or I should say there was last year. Hell I may not even have a stand there in the morning lol.